Online Service Request

  • Print

Use these online forms to request utility services.

We will review your request and respond to you during our normal business hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.


Residential New Service Request - Apply for NEW residential utility services only.

Request for Disconnection of Service - Close your residential utility account.

Request for Transfer of Service - Transfer your residential utility account to a new location in Garland.

Customer Service Request - Inquire about utility customer service and billing issues.

Electric Service Request - Inquire about GP&L electric service issues.