Notice: If paying with a credit card, a convenience fee will be charged to process payment transactions.
- Pay Citation in person at Court Building: 3.5% and/or $3.50 minimum per transaction
- Pay Citation using the Court Website: 3.5% and or $3.50 minimum per transaction
- Pay Citation by Phone: 5% and or $5 minimum per transaction
To make a payment by
- Phone: Call GovPayNet at 888-604-7888 PLC Number 7488
- Drop Box: Put payment in the night drop box located to the right of the Court building front entrance. The night drop box is available 24 hours a day.
- Appear in Person: You may appear in person at the Municipal Court Building between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m, Monday through Friday. If paying by credit card, a 3.5% and or $3.50 convenience fee will be charged.
- Mail Your Payment: Check the appropriate plea on your copy of the citation. Mail your citation to:
City of Garland Municipal Court
1791 W Avenue B
Garland, TX 75042
- Online Payment: Certain Garland Municipal Court fines may be viewed and/or paid online through this Web page. This system will not accept payments for violations issued to; Juveniles, minors charged with alcohol or tobacco related offenses, partial payments, payments of administrative fees for court programs such as Deferred Adjudication, or DSC Fee’s Court. This system will only display current cases; any cases previously or otherwise disposed of, will not be shown. A 3.5% and or $3.50 minimum convenience fee will be charged. You will need your credit card and citation in hand. Make a payment online.
- Print a Contact Notification Card (PDF).